Tahini offers a delicious flexibility to this not-too-sweet cake, with nutty touches and also rounded off with a tempting glazeTahini is one of my most-used active ingredients, specifically in cakes. When matched with something wonderful like honey, it truly radiates.
Benjamina Ebuehi’s recipe for a salty honey-glazed tahini loaf | The sweet spot
More from Baking Product NewsMore posts in Baking Product News »
- It's OK to Make Ramen With Spaghetti, Actually (and How to Do It)
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Without Peeling a Damn Thing
- How to Remove Stains from Tea Cups Using Baking Soda
- 34 Infuriatingly Lame "Perks" Jobs Offered Instead Of, You Know, Actual Fair Wages
- Dad, bread and me: how baking gave one teenager a new zest for life