You can inform you’re a passionate tea enthusiast when all your ceramic mugs have a light brownish discolor at the base. Consuming alcohol tea as well as coffee in mugs results in a deposit accumulation over time. There’s no requirement to make use of severe chemicals to eliminate the discolorations.
How to Remove Stains from Tea Cups Using Baking Soda
More from Baking Product NewsMore posts in Baking Product News »
- It's OK to Make Ramen With Spaghetti, Actually (and How to Do It)
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Without Peeling a Damn Thing
- 34 Infuriatingly Lame "Perks" Jobs Offered Instead Of, You Know, Actual Fair Wages
- Dad, bread and me: how baking gave one teenager a new zest for life
- The Great Celebrity Bake Off 2022: episode one – live