A hot warming midweek treatSet the stove at 220C/gas mark 8. Peel as well as core 750g of apples, after that about slice them. Location the items in a medium-sized deep pan with 2 tablespoon of water.
Nigel Slater’s recipe for apple and sultana pastries
More from Baking Product NewsMore posts in Baking Product News »
- It's OK to Make Ramen With Spaghetti, Actually (and How to Do It)
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Without Peeling a Damn Thing
- How to Remove Stains from Tea Cups Using Baking Soda
- 34 Infuriatingly Lame "Perks" Jobs Offered Instead Of, You Know, Actual Fair Wages
- Dad, bread and me: how baking gave one teenager a new zest for life