A straightforward as well as fast summertime fruit treat that records the ideal of these seasonal fruitsLightly yet extensively butter a superficial cooking meal regarding 25cm in size. Establish the stove at 200C/gas mark 6.
Nigel Slater’s recipe for apricot and blackcurrant batter pudding
More from Baking Product NewsMore posts in Baking Product News »
- It's OK to Make Ramen With Spaghetti, Actually (and How to Do It)
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Without Peeling a Damn Thing
- How to Remove Stains from Tea Cups Using Baking Soda
- 34 Infuriatingly Lame "Perks" Jobs Offered Instead Of, You Know, Actual Fair Wages
- Dad, bread and me: how baking gave one teenager a new zest for life