A delicious, delicious, simple and also fast means with seafoodMake a natural herb butter: carefully cut 1 clove of garlic. Carefully slice 1 tablespoon of thyme leaves, 10g of parsley leaves and also include to the garlic.
Nigel Slater’s recipe for mussels with herb butter
More from Baking Product NewsMore posts in Baking Product News »
- It's OK to Make Ramen With Spaghetti, Actually (and How to Do It)
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Without Peeling a Damn Thing
- How to Remove Stains from Tea Cups Using Baking Soda
- 34 Infuriatingly Lame "Perks" Jobs Offered Instead Of, You Know, Actual Fair Wages
- Dad, bread and me: how baking gave one teenager a new zest for life