I am, sadly, an aggravating banana customer. I like them to be intense yellow and also complimentary from any type of tips of brownish or environment-friendly, though I will certainly select a blemish or 2 over an eco-friendly stem if required.
What to Do With Mushy Bananas If You're Tired of Banana Bread
More from Baking Product NewsMore posts in Baking Product News »
- It's OK to Make Ramen With Spaghetti, Actually (and How to Do It)
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Without Peeling a Damn Thing
- How to Remove Stains from Tea Cups Using Baking Soda
- 34 Infuriatingly Lame "Perks" Jobs Offered Instead Of, You Know, Actual Fair Wages
- Dad, bread and me: how baking gave one teenager a new zest for life