A sponge sandwich with an abundant, dark sugar filling up as well as surrounded in cream-cheese frostingA warm, milklike mug of Horlicks prior to bed was one of my much-loved deals with when I was expanding up.
Benjamina Ebuehi’s recipe for malted milk caramel layer cake | The sweet spot
More from Baking Product NewsMore posts in Baking Product News »
- It's OK to Make Ramen With Spaghetti, Actually (and How to Do It)
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Without Peeling a Damn Thing
- How to Remove Stains from Tea Cups Using Baking Soda
- 34 Infuriatingly Lame "Perks" Jobs Offered Instead Of, You Know, Actual Fair Wages
- Dad, bread and me: how baking gave one teenager a new zest for life