Cat Tait was 14 when anxiety struck. 3 years later on the Orange Bakery she runs with her daddy is wined and dine by celebrity bakers on Instagram– as well as they have their very own publication of dishes, BreadsongDon’t, whatever you do, call it a town.
Dad, bread and me: how baking gave one teenager a new zest for life
More from Baking Product NewsMore posts in Baking Product News »
- It's OK to Make Ramen With Spaghetti, Actually (and How to Do It)
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Without Peeling a Damn Thing
- How to Remove Stains from Tea Cups Using Baking Soda
- 34 Infuriatingly Lame "Perks" Jobs Offered Instead Of, You Know, Actual Fair Wages
- The Great Celebrity Bake Off 2022: episode one – live