This flavourful, zero-waste dish utilizes banana peel off in the batter. Sink in toffee sauce topping for utter decadenceLindsay-Jean Hard is one of my zero-waste heroes.
How to turn banana peel into a stunning cake – recipe
More from Baking Product NewsMore posts in Baking Product News »
- It's OK to Make Ramen With Spaghetti, Actually (and How to Do It)
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Without Peeling a Damn Thing
- How to Remove Stains from Tea Cups Using Baking Soda
- 34 Infuriatingly Lame "Perks" Jobs Offered Instead Of, You Know, Actual Fair Wages
- Dad, bread and me: how baking gave one teenager a new zest for life