A brilliant coconut milk curry for the time-poor yet flavour-loving chef Kiri hodi, or coconut milk curry, is one of Sri Lanka’s most preferred recipes, and also it is a brilliant dish.
Meera Sodha’s vegan recipe for kiri hodi with butternut squash | The new vegan
More from Baking Product NewsMore posts in Baking Product News »
- It's OK to Make Ramen With Spaghetti, Actually (and How to Do It)
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Without Peeling a Damn Thing
- How to Remove Stains from Tea Cups Using Baking Soda
- 34 Infuriatingly Lame "Perks" Jobs Offered Instead Of, You Know, Actual Fair Wages
- Dad, bread and me: how baking gave one teenager a new zest for life