A hot meat reward as well as correct warm dessert for a preference of times gone byI’m rolling experienced pork dice right into rounds (with red onion, thyme and also juniper) and also frying them over a lowish warm, allowing each side turn glossily brownish– the colour of brightened mahogany.
Nigel Slater recipes for pork meatballs, and sticky apricot pudding
More from Baking Product NewsMore posts in Baking Product News »
- It's OK to Make Ramen With Spaghetti, Actually (and How to Do It)
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Without Peeling a Damn Thing
- How to Remove Stains from Tea Cups Using Baking Soda
- 34 Infuriatingly Lame "Perks" Jobs Offered Instead Of, You Know, Actual Fair Wages
- Dad, bread and me: how baking gave one teenager a new zest for life