Tinned beans and also dried out fruit are your ideal pals on boring daysIt is wet and also grey. I check the racks in the hope of placing supper with each other without making a journey to the stores.
Nigel Slater’s recipes for apricot loaf, and for cannellini and sweet potato pie
More from Baking Product NewsMore posts in Baking Product News »
- It's OK to Make Ramen With Spaghetti, Actually (and How to Do It)
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Without Peeling a Damn Thing
- How to Remove Stains from Tea Cups Using Baking Soda
- 34 Infuriatingly Lame "Perks" Jobs Offered Instead Of, You Know, Actual Fair Wages
- Dad, bread and me: how baking gave one teenager a new zest for life