Yes, quince is terrific in a pie or sharp, however wait up until you’ve attempted it both poached and also transformed right into a jelly, and also offered with a simple shortbreadJelly is constantly a beautiful means of highlighting fruit in all its splendor.
Ravneet Gill’s recipe for poached quince, jelly and shortbread | The sweet spot
More from Baking Product NewsMore posts in Baking Product News »
- It's OK to Make Ramen With Spaghetti, Actually (and How to Do It)
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Without Peeling a Damn Thing
- How to Remove Stains from Tea Cups Using Baking Soda
- 34 Infuriatingly Lame "Perks" Jobs Offered Instead Of, You Know, Actual Fair Wages
- Dad, bread and me: how baking gave one teenager a new zest for life